Evicted Big Brother Naija, housemate has unfolded at the latest revelation with the aid of housemate, Mike approximately Tacha.
Its recalled that Mike, on Wednesday, claimed that Tacha has body odour.
Mike said this in the dressing room after the Pure Bliss challenge.
He instructed Khafi to tell her friend, Tacha, to apply deodorant.
He stated, “Khafi, inform your buddy (Tacha) to pinnacle up ( observe roll-on), I said something to her but l don’t suppose she took my phrase.
“If each person is smelling inside the house we have to inform her. It shouldn’t be a factor.”
Omashola, but, added that the odour turned into robust because she makes use of garlic to prepare dinner.
But, speakme in a latest interview on Instagram, Khafi said she did not notice any offensive scent from Tacha, whilst within the residence.
According to her, she could not guard Tacha due to the fact Mike said it in front of other housemates.
She stated, ”What occurred is that Mike had already spoken to Tacha about the difficulty but he did now not know if Tacha listened to him, so he informed me approximately it.
”I and Tacha already had a conversation about what Mike said however I did no longer have the ability to say that to him there, because he said it in front of all people, and that turned into in which it pained me.’
”Although, people have their off days, I did now not have any problem with Tacha even inside the HOH room.”
See Video Below 👇👇

No comments:
Post a Comment