{BBNAIJA #Pepper 🌶 Dem} What My Tattoo Represent - Mercy - Naijwize

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ADS

Search Naijwize

Wednesday, 9 October 2019

{BBNAIJA #Pepper 🌶 Dem} What My Tattoo Represent - Mercy

Mercy Eke, winner of the 2019 Big Brother Naija, stated tattoos on her frame have been essential as they had been symbols of her desire to acquire her goals.

She disclosed this whilst talking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) at the sidelines of her presentation to the newsmen, on the Multichoice workplace, Ilupeju, Lagos on Wednesday.

Mercy, who did now not conceal her ardour for having tattoos, stated she has lost be counted of the numbers of tattoo on her body, adding that she handiest has flora and butterfly imprinted on her skin.

“I love tattoos and I even have a lot of them. I can’t inform you the quantity till I count number them; I best have flora and butterfly tattoos on.

“The tattoos are indication that I can fly to a height without restrict and also depict that everyone has wings to fly to any location that is proper.

“I love style lots and I make certain that I am comfortable with what I wear. I actually have extraordinary garments for exceptional occasions which determine what I put on.

“I have a fashion line and luxury line. I called it luxurious not due to the fact they're that high-priced but as it looks highly-priced. We can get dressed properly and look costly with out lots money,” she said.

On the fight with her BBNaija housemate, Tacha, which led to the disqualification of the later, Mercy said she nonetheless keep friendship with Tacha.

“I nevertheless hold my friendship with Tacha whatever occurs; she has reached out to me. People need to recognise that pals do fight occasionally, so what came about within the residence is a reflection people.

“People will start seeing us collectively afterwards, we're nevertheless pals.

“All I need is the grace of God to preserve. Every time, I wake up to hope to God for his grace upon me. With that, I could be quality,” she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night Mode