{UPDATE} Conversation Between Man Utd Henderson With Mourinho Revealed - Naijwize

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ADS

Search Naijwize

Monday, 7 June 2021

{UPDATE} Conversation Between Man Utd Henderson With Mourinho Revealed

Jose Mourinho, who is now AS Roma manager, revealed his conversation with Man United goalkeeper, Dean Henderson, over the Red Devils’ first-choice goalkeeper spot.

The 24-year-old was given a run of games from March after De Gea returned to Spain for the birth of his first child during the last concluded campaign {2020/21}.

He [Henderson] initially impressed in De Gea’s absence, but his level dropped towards the end of the 2020/21 campaign.

Jose in his recent interview state:

“I think they [De Gea and Dean] are good goalkeepers. I don’t think they are phenomenal goalkeepers or, in Dean Henderson’s case, not yet phenomenal,” He said in is interview with The Times.

“When I say not yet, I say he will be. I met him at [Manchester] United when he was a kid and I always remember him asking me to go on loan. He was saying when I come back, I come back to be the No 1.

“He told me that when he was the fourth choice. He is a kid with incredible self confidence and I think he is ready to be the fist keeper with the club.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night Mode